- 1 (weapon) daga (f), puñal (m) to be at daggers drawn with sb (British English/inglés británico) estar* a matar con algn to look daggers at sb fulminar a algn con la mirada, lanzarle* una mirada asesina a algnMore example sentences
- He stared at all the weapons, swords, daggers, bows and arrows; some were even made of gold.
- Sharp weapons, including knives, daggers and spears, were seized from the 46 people.
- He was helping the council pass out swords and daggers, weapons of every kind.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta] cruz (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an