Translation of dagger in Spanish:
- 1 (weapon) daga (feminine), puñal (masculine) to be at daggers drawn with sb (British English/inglés británico) estar* a matar con algn to look daggers at sb fulminar a algn con la mirada, lanzarle* una mirada asesina a algnExample sentences
- He stared at all the weapons, swords, daggers, bows and arrows; some were even made of gold.
- Sharp weapons, including knives, daggers and spears, were seized from the 46 people.
- He was helping the council pass out swords and daggers, weapons of every kind.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta] cruz (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.