Translation of day boy in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- I shared my large room with Andy, a day boy, and so had the place to myself at night.
- He himself had attended the school and recalled that there were 82 pupils there at the time, all boarders except one day boy, and one lay teacher.
- In those days it was still a boarding school, though half were day boys from local neighbourhoods like myself.
Definition of day boy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to