Translation of day boy in Spanish:
- (British English)alumno (masculine) externo (de un colegio con internado)Example sentences
- I shared my large room with Andy, a day boy, and so had the place to myself at night.
- He himself had attended the school and recalled that there were 82 pupils there at the time, all boarders except one day boy, and one lay teacher.
- In those days it was still a boarding school, though half were day boys from local neighbourhoods like myself.
Definition of day boy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.