Translation of day girl in Spanish:
- (British English)alumna (feminine) externa (de un colegio con internado)Example sentences
- They now have accommodation for 40 boarders and nine day girls.
- Sophie became a day girl at the £1400-a-term Kent College for Girls in Pembury, where she also enjoyed riding, ballet and amateur dramatics.
- One is a boarding scholarship and the other is for a day girl.
Definition of day girl in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.