Translation of day girl in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- They now have accommodation for 40 boarders and nine day girls.
- Sophie became a day girl at the £1400-a-term Kent College for Girls in Pembury, where she also enjoyed riding, ballet and amateur dramatics.
- One is a boarding scholarship and the other is for a day girl.
Definition of day girl in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.