Translation of dealing in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (business methods) the company has a reputation for honest/shady dealing la empresa tiene fama de honradez en los negocios/de hacer negocios turbios 1.2(dealings plural)(contacts, relations) relaciones (feminine plural), trato (masculine) his dealings with the press sus relaciones or su trato con la prensa I've never had dealings with her nunca he tratado con ella my dealings with him are purely professional solo trato con él por razones de trabajo the company has dealings with the Far East la compañía tiene negocios con el Lejano OrienteExample sentences
- We're certainly looking into real estate transactions and business dealings.
- They have achieved that through sound business dealings and good management.
- Settlements and compromises in business dealings are made through mediation and discussion.
- The original draft called for associates to refrain from ‘all social intercourse and dealings with disloyal persons’.
- The strange thing is I hardly know the fellow and have had no personal dealings with him.
- A kind, good natured and most conscientious gentleman, Jimmy was well qualified in his career and always brought the personal touch to his dealings with people.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (trafficking) tráfico (masculine) 2.2 (on stock exchange) (British English/inglés británico) transacciones (feminine plural) dealing was o dealings were suspended in the company's shares se suspendió la cotización en bolsa de la compañía in heavy dealing en medio de una fuerte actividadExample sentences
- Mrs Wood said 50 of the tablets in his house belonged to a friend and that all his drug dealing had been to ‘friends and acquaintances’.
- Drug dealing was perceived to be the biggest problem by around 10 per cent of both groups who completed the questionnaire.
- Police will also have the power to charge owners or managers allowing the dealing of drugs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.