Translation of decompose in Spanish:
- 1.1 (rot)(corpse/waste)a strong smell of decomposing fishdescomponersepudrirseun fuerte olor a pescado en descomposiciónExample sentences1.2 (Chemistry)
- The body begins to decompose soon after it is buried.
- It takes several weeks or longer, depending upon the size, for the body to completely decompose.
- ‘When a body decomposes in water, it becomes completely disfigured,’ he continues.
- When heated, it decomposes into calcium oxide and carbon dioxide gas.
- Davy had developed a technique by which unusually stable compounds could be decomposed into their constituent elements.
- All dioxins are very stable and unlike most other chemicals do not quickly decompose or break down in the environment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the