Translation of decongestant in Spanish:
- Most patients I see with this problem are taking some sort of western medication i.e. antihistamine, nasal decongestant spray or cortisone based inhalers.
- For people with significant nasal congestion, a decongestant therapy may be prescribed.
- You can also try using a nasal decongestant spray several hours before the flight.
noununcountable or countable
- descongestionante (masculine)
anticongestivo (masculine)Example sentences
- Tremor can be caused by some medicines, including heart medicines, decongestants, medicines for breathing problems, and tricyclic antidepressants.
- Appropriate doses of analgesics, antipyretics and decongestants should be offered, as well as patient education about the chosen treatment strategy.
- Management of these patients may include use of antihistamines, decongestants, or intranasal steroids.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.