- 1 1.1 [room/house] (with paint) pintar; (with wallpaper) empapelar 1.2 [hat/Christmas tree] adornar, decorar (Latin America/América Latina) ; [cake] decorarMore example sentences
- It was made out of exquisite gold, sculptures and ornaments decorating it.
- Matched pairs of smaller tables and ornaments decorate each side, the objects on the left referring to the New Testament, and, to the right, the Old Testament.
- Another attractive alternative is to decorate short lengths of board with old tiles.
- 2 (award medal to) (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) to decorate sb (
forsth) condecorar a algn ( poralgo)More example sentences
- He was decorated with many medals, and he had all his weapons with him as well.
- After the war Popov was decorated and awarded British citizenship.
- He is a fine athlete and a Vietnam combat veteran who was decorated for bravery.
- (paint) pintar; (hang wallpaper) empapelarMore example sentences
- The hotel room was decorated with pale yellow wallpaper and white painted wooden decoration.
- Kimmi dragged her stuff into a room that what was decorated with floral wallpaper.
- The middle room is decorated with flowered wallpaper and has a high ceiling.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.