Translation of decorate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (room/house) (with paint)(with wallpaper)1.2
- It was made out of exquisite gold, sculptures and ornaments decorating it.
- Matched pairs of smaller tables and ornaments decorate each side, the objects on the left referring to the New Testament, and, to the right, the Old Testament.
- Another attractive alternative is to decorate short lengths of board with old tiles.
- 2 (award medal to) (usually passive) to decorate somebody (
forsomething)condecorar a alguien ( poralgo)Example sentences
- He was decorated with many medals, and he had all his weapons with him as well.
- After the war Popov was decorated and awarded British citizenship.
- He is a fine athlete and a Vietnam combat veteran who was decorated for bravery.
- (paint)(hang wallpaper)
- The hotel room was decorated with pale yellow wallpaper and white painted wooden decoration.
- Kimmi dragged her stuff into a room that what was decorated with floral wallpaper.
- The middle room is decorated with flowered wallpaper and has a high ceiling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.