Translation of decrypt in Spanish:
- 1 (make intelligible)Example sentences
- The Crown supplemented this with an excellent system of opening the mails (and diplomatic pouches, when available) and decrypting messages written in code.
- A Tactical Data Encryption System TDES is a device for storing, encrypting and decrypting messages.
- I had a top-secret clearance and would have been part of the team of codebreakers decrypting the message that authorized the use of the ship's nuclear weapons.
- 2 (Computing)(cryptogram)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.