- 1.1 (deterioration) degeneración (f), deterioro (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] (of tissue, organs) degeneración (feminine)
- How does he propose to fix the problem of moral degeneration and cultural decline?
- Uncontrolled and unplanned tourism has led to natural, cultural and social degeneration inside the so-called host nations.
- We are not dealing with merely a process of intellectual degeneration.
- It damages the nerve cells in the brain and causes degeneration, deterioration and gradual loss of function of areas of the brain.
- Histopathology shows degeneration of the smooth muscle with fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy for exudative macular degeneration has also been attempted.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.