- 1.1 (deterioration) degeneración (f), deterioro (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] (of tissue, organs) degeneración (feminine)
- How does he propose to fix the problem of moral degeneration and cultural decline?
- Uncontrolled and unplanned tourism has led to natural, cultural and social degeneration inside the so-called host nations.
- We are not dealing with merely a process of intellectual degeneration.
- It damages the nerve cells in the brain and causes degeneration, deterioration and gradual loss of function of areas of the brain.
- Histopathology shows degeneration of the smooth muscle with fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy for exudative macular degeneration has also been attempted.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.