Translation of deity in Spanish:
noun plural deities
- 1 (god) the DeityDiosExample sentences
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- It may also lead to the assimilation of folk deities with Vedic religion.
- It is directed to a pantheon of deities, gods and goddesses, each of whom are housed in their own shrine.
- 2 (leading figure) [humorous]dios (diosa) (masculine, feminine) [humorous]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.