Translation of delinquent in Spanish:
- 1 (Sociology)(youth)(activities)Example sentences
- She had been teaching English in the state school system where she often worked with troubled or delinquent children.
- He was on the cusp of becoming a delinquent teenager when a Christian camp counselor asked if he was going to heaven or hell: He decided at that moment to dedicate his life to Christ.
- ‘When the previous home was there, which housed delinquent teenagers, they did not feel the need to fence them in like this,’ she added.
- 2 (American English) (Finance)(debtor/tax payer)de morososExample sentences
- Fortunately, you can collect delinquent receivables and keep your valued clients.
- The various utilities might then have the leverage to disconnect each other's services in order to ensure recovery of arrear and delinquent accounts.
- If you failed to make payments and any of your accounts were sent to collection, information about the delinquent accounts appears here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.