Translation of demonstrative in Spanish:
- 1 (exuberant, effusive)Example sentences
- I'm not a very demonstrative person, having always been taught that emotion leads to weakness, so I was more than a little embarrassed.
- This wasn't a family that showed what it felt, or courted demonstrative friends.
- With his loud voice and demonstrative personality, Weis usually sets the tone on the practice field.
- 2 (logically conclusive) [formal](argument/exposition)this case is demonstrative of his theory
concluyenteeste caso demuestra su teoríaExample sentences
- The course's contents included the direct and cross examination of lay and expert witnesses, introduction of evidence and demonstrative exhibits, the making of closing arguments and the opening statement.
- He is very experienced in collating documents, summarizing evidence, arranging diagrammatic and demonstrative evidence and assisting with the general preparation for trial.
- In my view, when the admissibility of demonstrative evidence is in issue, in many cases, a traditional analysis of probative value really misses the point.
- The best examples are the demonstrative pronouns this and that, for the reason that they are guaranteed a reference every time they are used.
- These are thoughts or judgements whose canonical expression is in terms of a demonstrative pronoun, ‘this’ or ‘that’, used to refer to some object in the perceived environment.
- Maybe I have a propensity for those sort of muddles, but maybe I'd rather have a propensity for that sort of a muddle, for my demonstrative pronouns are very dear to me.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.