- 1.1 [formal] (indicate) denotar [formal], indicar*More example sentences1.2 [Ling] denotar
More example sentences
- Next, each species or cultivar has a list of nurseries that sell it, with symbols denoting new entries, synonyms, awards of merit, variegation and so on.
- For the second quarter in a row, the company has had an ‘e’ placed after its trading symbol, denoting a late filing of accounts.
- In Courchevel, pay attention to the numbers after the name (which denote the height in metres).
- Kildare County Council has agreed to erect signs denoting the twinning of Kildare with French town Corps Nuds.
- The council has carried out risk assessments on all restricted areas and has reopened nearly three-quarters of the pathways - identified by a pink sign denoting a right of way.
- It is signed P O'Neill denoting official sanction.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.