Translation of dependence in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reliance) dependencia (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (addiction) [Medicine/Medicina] dependencia (feminine) his dependence on morphine su dependencia de la morfina
- But James aimed to free the crown from any dependence on its subjects.
- The importance of sea control has increased with the world's growing dependence on international trade and ocean resources.
- Her mental condition slowly deteriorates with her growing dependence on a fantasy she is unable to control.
- Choices made within these relationships, he argued, may give rise to the financial dependence of one partner on the other.
- As with the Chinese, the Japanese family also plays a key role in maintaining social stability, dependence, and mutual support.
- What she chooses is true love and financial dependence - outside marriage.
- Injections are also being developed to help tackle other serious addictions, including drugs dependence.
- Lifetime risks and correlates for both alcohol and drug abuse and dependence were estimated.
- With proper and timely treatment the victim of alcohol dependence can beat his addiction and lead a useful, productive life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.