Translation of deserted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (desolate) desierto the place was deserted el lugar estaba desierto, no había un alma en el lugar the deserted streets las calles desiertas 1.2 (abandoned) [husband/wife] abandonadoExample sentences
- As the Carter family drive across the desert wastes of America, a feral family of savage cannibals attacks them.
- Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to an inhabited town hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them.
- Her mouth and throat were as dry as the desert wastes.
- Click here for a gallery of pictures of the deserted village at Slievemore.
- We got off the bus to walk among the deserted business buildings of Burke.
- The sick woman was then allowed to take possession of the deserted dwelling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the