Translation of deserted in Spanish:
- 1 (desolate) the place was desertedel lugar estaba desiertothe deserted streets
no había un alma en el lugarlas calles desiertasExample sentences
- Click here for a gallery of pictures of the deserted village at Slievemore.
- We got off the bus to walk among the deserted business buildings of Burke.
- The sick woman was then allowed to take possession of the deserted dwelling.
- 2 (abandoned)(husband/wife)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.