- 1.1 (desolate) desierto the place was deserted el lugar estaba desierto, no había un alma en el lugar the deserted streets las calles desiertas 1.2 (abandoned) [husband/wife] abandonadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- As the Carter family drive across the desert wastes of America, a feral family of savage cannibals attacks them.
- Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to an inhabited town hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them.
- Her mouth and throat were as dry as the desert wastes.
- Click here for a gallery of pictures of the deserted village at Slievemore.
- We got off the bus to walk among the deserted business buildings of Burke.
- The sick woman was then allowed to take possession of the deserted dwelling.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.