- 1 [person/manner] (aloof) distante, indiferente; (objective) objetivo, imparcialMore example sentences
- But doesn't the combination of an Oxford academic workload and a Blue Boat training regime leave him socially detached from anyone outside the tiny rowing bubble?
- He tried to concentrate on the opening words of all parties involved, but the sounds seemed to come from a distance and he felt as though he were somewhat detached from it all.
- All these practices flout psychology's belief that researchers must remain detached from their research in order to preserve their objectivity.
- 2 2.1 (British English/inglés británico) no adosado 2.2 [Medicine/Medicina] detached retina desprendimiento (masculine) de retina
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...