noun/nombreu and c
- [Chemistry/Química] detergente (masculine); (for clothes) detergente (masculine), jabón (masculine) en polvo; (for dishes) lavavajillas (masculine), detergente (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- When using washing-machine water, combine the rinse-cycle water with the wash-cycle water to dilute the detergent and bleaching agents.
- It is important to note that the molecular weights of the detergents differ.
- A lower level of detergent may cause a buildup of deposits on critical engine parts.
- A gasoline detergent is a lot like a household detergent, helping to prevent any harmful deposit build-up.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.