nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- [Chemistry/Química] detergente (m); (for clothes) detergente (m), jabón (m) en polvo; (for dishes) lavavajillas (m), detergente (m) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- When using washing-machine water, combine the rinse-cycle water with the wash-cycle water to dilute the detergent and bleaching agents.
- It is important to note that the molecular weights of the detergents differ.
- A lower level of detergent may cause a buildup of deposits on critical engine parts.
- A gasoline detergent is a lot like a household detergent, helping to prevent any harmful deposit build-up.
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.