- 1.1 (of addict) desintoxicación (f); (before n) [unit/center] de desintoxicaciónMore example sentences1.2 (of substance) eliminación (f) de la toxicidad
More example sentences
- One study involves a medication trial of buprenorphine as a detoxification treatment for heroin addiction.
- Women who used prior mental health services are more likely to use additional drug treatment modalities beyond detoxification.
- Among women, those in the labor force were more likely to have been in drug treatment or detoxification.
- Whereas the traditional process of detoxification was limited to the removal of the toxic substance from the system, this is only a small part of the aims of the modern detox.
- Documented functions of HBs include storage and transport of oxygen, nitric oxide detoxification, and facilitating oxygen diffusion in symbiotic tissues.
- By applying unique pressures to the ten zones of the feet, the body returns to a state of balance and well being, improving blood circulation and aiding the process of detoxification.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.