Translation of detoxification in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of addict)(before noun) (unit/center)de desintoxicaciónExample sentences1.2 (of substance)
eliminación (feminine) de la toxicidadExample sentences
- One study involves a medication trial of buprenorphine as a detoxification treatment for heroin addiction.
- Women who used prior mental health services are more likely to use additional drug treatment modalities beyond detoxification.
- Among women, those in the labor force were more likely to have been in drug treatment or detoxification.
- Whereas the traditional process of detoxification was limited to the removal of the toxic substance from the system, this is only a small part of the aims of the modern detox.
- Documented functions of HBs include storage and transport of oxygen, nitric oxide detoxification, and facilitating oxygen diffusion in symbiotic tissues.
- By applying unique pressures to the ten zones of the feet, the body returns to a state of balance and well being, improving blood circulation and aiding the process of detoxification.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.