Translation of diagnose in Spanish:
- 1 (Medicine)(illness)the doctor diagnosed her as epileptic
diagnosticarel médico le diagnosticó epilepsiaI was wrongly diagnosedno acertaron or se equivocaron con el diagnósticoExample sentences
- Doctors usually diagnose the disease after studying the symptoms, and excluding other possible causes.
- The surgeon diagnoses the problem by barium enema or a colonoscopy and schedules surgery.
- Generally speaking, a team that includes both a speech therapist and surgeon working together best diagnoses these problems.
- Would this woman have been given such advice if her unborn child was not diagnosed as having the condition?
- Pollyanna was just six weeks old when she was diagnosed as having the condition.
- George was diagnosed with the potentially deadly condition days after his second birthday.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.