Translation of difficult in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (not easy)(task/problem)the difficult bit o part is …he's finding it difficult to give up smokinglo difícil es …la dificultad está en …it is difficult to know whom to believele está resultando difícil dejar de fumarle está costando dejar de fumarwe'll make things very difficult for himes difícil saber a quién creerleyou're a difficult man to get hold of!le haremos la vida imposible¡mira que es difícil dar contigo!Example sentences1.2 (unfavorable)
- We all acknowledged the fact that this decision is very difficult for you to understand.
- It is as difficult for us to understand adolescents as it is for them to understand us.
- It is very difficult for me to disagree with the statement that they deplore it.
- The State of Oregon is looking hard to save where it can in this difficult business climate.
- I was also a union steward at that time involved in long and difficult negotiations.
- The whole situation is made more difficult by the complexity of the cost equations.
- It's quite a hard thing to say, but my Nan is a very difficult person for me to be around.
- My character in the film had a very difficult father and there was one scene in which she had to stand up to him.
- He has succeeded in showing us that he is a difficult man, but that needed no great mastery.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to