Translation of diffusion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Physics)Example sentences1.2 (of knowledge, news)
- Examples include the distribution of counterions on DNA, micelles, polymer diffusion, and liquid mixtures.
- Respiratory function tests generally show a persistent slight-to-moderate hypoxemia and a reduction of carbon monoxide diffusion.
- The difference could be attributed to errors on cell counts, natural variability, gas diffusion through tissue of intact pears, and other factors.
- Through these, new subject matter and models were widely disseminated, with diffusion into book illumination and sculpture.
- But diffusion of ideas does not mean they are implemented; it only means they are talked about.
- Some skeptics have dismissed this diffusion of democratic ideas as ‘Westernization’ pure and simple.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than