- 1.1 [Physics/Física] difusión (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of knowledge, news) difusión (feminine)
More example sentences
- Examples include the distribution of counterions on DNA, micelles, polymer diffusion, and liquid mixtures.
- Respiratory function tests generally show a persistent slight-to-moderate hypoxemia and a reduction of carbon monoxide diffusion.
- The difference could be attributed to errors on cell counts, natural variability, gas diffusion through tissue of intact pears, and other factors.
- Through these, new subject matter and models were widely disseminated, with diffusion into book illumination and sculpture.
- But diffusion of ideas does not mean they are implemented; it only means they are talked about.
- Some skeptics have dismissed this diffusion of democratic ideas as ‘Westernization’ pure and simple.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the