- 1.1 [Physics/Física] difusión (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of knowledge, news) difusión (feminine)
More example sentences
- Examples include the distribution of counterions on DNA, micelles, polymer diffusion, and liquid mixtures.
- Respiratory function tests generally show a persistent slight-to-moderate hypoxemia and a reduction of carbon monoxide diffusion.
- The difference could be attributed to errors on cell counts, natural variability, gas diffusion through tissue of intact pears, and other factors.
- Through these, new subject matter and models were widely disseminated, with diffusion into book illumination and sculpture.
- But diffusion of ideas does not mean they are implemented; it only means they are talked about.
- Some skeptics have dismissed this diffusion of democratic ideas as ‘Westernization’ pure and simple.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.