Translation of dilution in Spanish:
- 1 (of liquids)Example sentences
- Strangely, this chimes with homoeopathic beliefs about the way that remedies become more active by increased dilution in polar solvents like water.
- The isotope dilution or spike approach was a major advance in measuring small amounts of parent and daughter isotope in a sample.
- In birds, the process of urinary concentration involves dilution of glomerular filtrate by the reabsorption of sodium chloride in the thick ascending limb of looped nephrons.
- Use distilled or deionized water for dilutions.
- Cells from new zygotic colonies were resuspended in 1 ml water and appropriate dilutions were made.
- It seems like salicylic acid might be a good thing for him to try or maybe a gentle dilution of tea tree oil.
- It consists of isopropyl alcohol in aqueous solution at two different dilutions.
- The instructions recommend various dilutions of the stock solution for different films, so it will be necessary to do some experimentation to see what works best with the formula below.
- All 26 dung samples provided correct results (true genotype) before dilution and at a dilution of 1 in 5.
- 2 (Finance)Example sentences
- Be sure to look for a compelling explanation of why the rights issue and share dilution are needed as part of the recovery plan.
- While stock options offer management an incentive to perform well, overloaded stock-option accounts create the possibility of unwanted share value dilution.
- This would lead to additional shareholders' dilution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.