Translation of dilution in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of liquids) dilución (feminine)Example sentences
- Strangely, this chimes with homoeopathic beliefs about the way that remedies become more active by increased dilution in polar solvents like water.
- The isotope dilution or spike approach was a major advance in measuring small amounts of parent and daughter isotope in a sample.
- In birds, the process of urinary concentration involves dilution of glomerular filtrate by the reabsorption of sodium chloride in the thick ascending limb of looped nephrons.
Example sentences1.2 [Finance] dilución (feminine), debilitamiento (masculine)
- Use distilled or deionized water for dilutions.
- Cells from new zygotic colonies were resuspended in 1 ml water and appropriate dilutions were made.
- It seems like salicylic acid might be a good thing for him to try or maybe a gentle dilution of tea tree oil.
- It consists of isopropyl alcohol in aqueous solution at two different dilutions.
- The instructions recommend various dilutions of the stock solution for different films, so it will be necessary to do some experimentation to see what works best with the formula below.
- All 26 dung samples provided correct results (true genotype) before dilution and at a dilution of 1 in 5.
- Be sure to look for a compelling explanation of why the rights issue and share dilution are needed as part of the recovery plan.
- While stock options offer management an incentive to perform well, overloaded stock-option accounts create the possibility of unwanted share value dilution.
- This would lead to additional shareholders' dilution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...