- 1.1 [Government/Gobierno] diplomacia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (tact) diplomacia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Mr Chairman, Zambia has invested a lot in diplomacy and international relations.
- Summit diplomacy has become a very important component of international diplomacy.
- Bad mouthing the Germans in mid-bid probably wasn't the smartest piece of international diplomacy.
- It would certainly require an incredible level of diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Trying to make staff regulations for a team like that was a task requiring diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Tactful diplomacy is, ultimately, the only sensible way to resolve this dispute.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.