- 1.1 [Government/Gobierno] diplomacia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (tact) diplomacia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Mr Chairman, Zambia has invested a lot in diplomacy and international relations.
- Summit diplomacy has become a very important component of international diplomacy.
- Bad mouthing the Germans in mid-bid probably wasn't the smartest piece of international diplomacy.
- It would certainly require an incredible level of diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Trying to make staff regulations for a team like that was a task requiring diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Tactful diplomacy is, ultimately, the only sensible way to resolve this dispute.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.