- 1.1 diplomático, -ca (m,f) a career diplomat un diplomático de carreraMore example sentences1.2 (tactful person) persona (f) diplomática
More example sentences
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...