Translation of diplomat in Spanish:
- 1.1a career diplomatdiplomático, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (tactful person)
persona (feminine) diplomáticaExample sentences
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.