- 1.1 diplomático, (masculine, feminine) a career diplomat un diplomático de carreraMore example sentences1.2 (tactful person) persona (feminine) diplomática
More example sentences
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.