- 1.1 diplomático, -ca (m,f) a career diplomat un diplomático de carreraMore example sentences1.2 (tactful person) persona (f) diplomática
More example sentences
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.