Translation of diplomatic in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics) (before noun) the diplomatic corpsel cuerpo diplomáticoto break off diplomatic relationsromper las relaciones diplomáticasExample sentences
- It will also enhance foreign trade and diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.
- The war induced the opening of New Zealand's first diplomatic relations with foreign powers.
- Henceforth UK interests were to be the concern of a British diplomatic agent styled the British High Commissioner.
- 2 (tactful)(person/approach)she needs diplomatic handling
diplomáticohay que tratarla con diplomaciaExample sentences
- Be a catalyst for change by letting your actions and voices be heard in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- So it would appear that from now on I am going to have to be more tactful and diplomatic in my meanderings.
- Still, dealing with a complex issue such as this one requires a great deal of diplomatic finesse.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.