Translation of directorate in Spanish:
- 1 (board of directors) (+ singular or plural verb)dirección (feminine)
consejo (masculine) de administración
junta (feminine) directivaExample sentences
- Such companies developed elected directorates to enforce their rules, deal with disputes amongst their members, and negotiate with outsiders.
- Prior research on interlocking directorates has focused on how overlapping board memberships can promote mimetic isomorphism in a population by facilitating the diffusion of individual policies and structures between firms.
- In addition, we also controlled for board centrality in the network of interlocking directorates, measured as the natural log of the total number of non-duplicated ties between the focal board and all other boards in the larger sample.
- 2 (esp (British English) ) → directorship
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.