- descuento (masculine) I got a 10% discount o a discount of 10% me hicieron un 10% de descuento or un descuento del 10% she gave me a discount on the sofa me hizo un descuento en el precio del sofá cash discount descuento por pago en efectivo or al contado is there a trade discount? ¿hacen descuentos al gremio? at a discount the goods were sold off at a discount la mercancía se vendió con descuento or a precio reducido these shares are at a discount to their issue price estas acciones se cotizan por debajo de su precio de emisión good manners seem to be at a discount these days [formal] hoy en día ya no cuentan los buenos modales (before noun/delante del nombre) [store/stationer] de saldos; [furniture/hardware] de saldoMore example sentences
- But how hard would it be to create a movie gift card that offers a discount for the cost of 10 tickets or more?
- You will probably find that from time to time you will get extra offers, discounts and lower shipping costs.
- Our prices are negotiable and we do offer discounts for bulk purchases.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈdɪskaʊnt; dɪsˈkaʊnt; dɪsˈkaʊnt/
- 2 [Finance] [bill of exchange/promissory note] descontar*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.