Translation of discount in Spanish:
- descuento (masculine) I got a 10% discount o a discount of 10% me hicieron un 10% de descuento or un descuento del 10% she gave me a discount on the sofa me hizo un descuento en el precio del sofá cash discount descuento por pago en efectivo or al contado is there a trade discount? ¿hacen descuentos al gremio? at a discount the goods were sold off at a discount la mercancía se vendió con descuento or a precio reducido these shares are at a discount to their issue price estas acciones se cotizan por debajo de su precio de emisión good manners seem to be at a discount these days [formal] hoy en día ya no cuentan los buenos modales (before noun/delante del nombre) [store/stationer] de saldos; [furniture/hardware] de saldoExample sentences
- But how hard would it be to create a movie gift card that offers a discount for the cost of 10 tickets or more?
- You will probably find that from time to time you will get extra offers, discounts and lower shipping costs.
- Our prices are negotiable and we do offer discounts for bulk purchases.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈdɪskaʊnt; dɪsˈkaʊnt; dɪsˈkaʊnt/
- 2 [Finance] [bill of exchange/promissory note] descontar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...