- 1 c u [Med] enfermedad (f), dolencia (f) [formal]More example sentences
- It may soon be used in humans to treat heart disease, diabetes, and other such diseases.
- Hearing impairment is when the hearing is affected by a disease, disorder or injury.
- The threats of malaria and diarrhoeal diseases will only further increase with the onset of rains.
- 2 c (vice) mal (m), enfermedad (f)More example sentences
- Are not sin, transgression and iniquity dread diseases that lead to spiritual death?
- The blame lies within the disease of greed that has found too comfortable a home in the world of sports.
- As the disease of greed and materialism spreads in our minds, so do the physical diseases, as our bodies struggle to eliminate the toxicity from the cocktail of chemicals consumed every day.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.