Translation of dishwasher in Spanish:
- 1 (machine) (before noun) dishwasher detergentdetergente (masculine) para lavavajillasdishwasher powder
lavavajillas (masculine)detergente (masculine) en polvo para lavavajillasdishwasher salt
lavavajillas (masculine) en polvosal (feminine) para lavavajillasExample sentences
- Standard features include fully tiled and fitted kitchens with integrated appliances including stainless steel ovens, hobs, fridge-freezers, dishwashers and washing machines.
- Car parking is included in the price as is a range of kitchen appliances including fridge-freezers, ovens, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines and extractor fans.
- When buying electrical appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines, look for the water efficiency AAA label.
- 2 (person)Example sentences
- About 20% of its 300 workers are foreign, many of them legal Mexican dishwashers and chambermaids.
- He could have been one among the many migrant workers, dishwashers, messengers, cleaners, and restaurant help who perished on that day.
- Some of the workers - who are employed as cooks, waiters, oysterman, and dishwashers - have been working at the restaurant for as long as 30 years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.