Translation of disorder in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (confusion) the army retreated in disorderel ejército se retiró a la desbandadaExample sentences1.2 (unrest)
desórdenes (masculine plural)
- In fact, from the moment her family jumped in the car to go on their yearly camping trip, her life was full of chaos, disorder and confusion.
- Looking at the current list, with almost every line scribbled out and switched around, there remains considerable disorder and confusion among the students.
- Judging by Andy's experience, the Greek courts are a forum for disorder and confusion.
disturbios (masculine plural)Example sentences
- The White Paper anticipated that it would be used as the most usual charge in relation to serious outbreaks of public disorder.
- He said Gardaí were stretched from their commitments in policing the EU presidency, combating public disorder and fighting terrorism.
- The operation has led to four arrests for public disorder, breach of an anti-social behaviour order and of a defendant who missed court.
- 2 countable (Medicine)afección (feminine) [formal]a kidney disorderun problema renaluna afección renal [formal]mental disorderstrastornos (masculine plural) mentalesExample sentences
- What is achieved by concluding that schizophrenia and other functional mental illnesses are disorders of the brain?
- My Dad always thought I had some sort of disorder where my eyes confused themselves or something.
- Any sportsman who experienced warning symptoms such as fainting during training or with a family history of sudden death should be screened an tested for signs of cardiac disorder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.