Translation of disorder in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (confusion) desorden (masculine) the army retreated in disorder el ejército se retiró a la desbandadaExample sentences1.2 (unrest) desórdenes (masculine plural), disturbios (masculine plural)
- In fact, from the moment her family jumped in the car to go on their yearly camping trip, her life was full of chaos, disorder and confusion.
- Looking at the current list, with almost every line scribbled out and switched around, there remains considerable disorder and confusion among the students.
- Judging by Andy's experience, the Greek courts are a forum for disorder and confusion.
- The White Paper anticipated that it would be used as the most usual charge in relation to serious outbreaks of public disorder.
- He said Gardaí were stretched from their commitments in policing the EU presidency, combating public disorder and fighting terrorism.
- The operation has led to four arrests for public disorder, breach of an anti-social behaviour order and of a defendant who missed court.
- 2 countable/numerable [Medicine/Medicina] afección (feminine) [formal], problema (masculine) a kidney disorder un problema or [formal] una afección renal mental disorders trastornos (masculine plural) mentalesExample sentences
- What is achieved by concluding that schizophrenia and other functional mental illnesses are disorders of the brain?
- My Dad always thought I had some sort of disorder where my eyes confused themselves or something.
- Any sportsman who experienced warning symptoms such as fainting during training or with a family history of sudden death should be screened an tested for signs of cardiac disorder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a