Translation of dissolution in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of meeting, alliance, parliament) disolución (feminine); (of empire) desintegración (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] disolución (feminine)
- She cites a number of them - partnership dissolutions, divorce custody, disputes over family businesses and inheritances, supplier-client relationship breakdowns, and even feuding neighbours.
- In the majority of cases, however, I was unable to establish formal dissolutions.
- Henry VIII's pursuit of marriage dissolutions ended with rather more permanent and momentous arrangements than such modern-day quests: England rejected Rome, and wives literally lost their heads.
- High porosites are also found in some limestones and other carbonate rocks in which pores created by depositional processes or fracturing have been enlarged by dissolution of carbonate minerals.
- The dissolution of calcium carbonate provides only temporary storage of carbon dioxide.
- It is postulated that the lowered pH microenvironment in the guts of organisms may accelerate mineral dissolution and precipitation processes during ingestion.
- 2 (debauchery) disolución (feminine)Example sentences
- Luxury and lavish living were seen as the causes, moral decay and dissolution as the consequences.
- I suspect this match will not be the best advertisement for it - the pitch is the kind that'll drive the bowlers to drink and dissolution.
- What could be done to increase the appeal of reading and to decrease the appeal of drink and dissolution?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.