- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (process) destilación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (product) destilado (masculine)
- DHA contains highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids from ultra purified, concentrated by molecular distillation.
- However, in broad terms, petroleum can be divided into six fractions obtained from fractional distillation of the crude oil.
- There are several ways of obtaining the oil, the most common being steam distillation.
- 2 countable/numerable (of facts, experiences) síntesis (feminine)More example sentences
- Some months ago, I thought the Hot Wheels Shark Playset was an especially effective distillation of the id of young boys.
- Noam Chomsky does not cajole the listener; he presents his arguments - a distillation of copious reading - with disarming candor.
- Distinct from the European surrealist writers, who were concerned with distillation of dreams, Neruda harnessed the natural world.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.