- 1 1.1 u (process) destilación (f)More example sentences1.2 c (product) destilado (m)
- DHA contains highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids from ultra purified, concentrated by molecular distillation.
- However, in broad terms, petroleum can be divided into six fractions obtained from fractional distillation of the crude oil.
- There are several ways of obtaining the oil, the most common being steam distillation.
- 2 c (of facts, experiences) síntesis (f)More example sentences
- Some months ago, I thought the Hot Wheels Shark Playset was an especially effective distillation of the id of young boys.
- Noam Chomsky does not cajole the listener; he presents his arguments - a distillation of copious reading - with disarming candor.
- Distinct from the European surrealist writers, who were concerned with distillation of dreams, Neruda harnessed the natural world.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.