- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (process) destilación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (product) destilado (masculine)
- DHA contains highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids from ultra purified, concentrated by molecular distillation.
- However, in broad terms, petroleum can be divided into six fractions obtained from fractional distillation of the crude oil.
- There are several ways of obtaining the oil, the most common being steam distillation.
- 2 countable/numerable (of facts, experiences) síntesis (feminine)More example sentences
- Some months ago, I thought the Hot Wheels Shark Playset was an especially effective distillation of the id of young boys.
- Noam Chomsky does not cajole the listener; he presents his arguments - a distillation of copious reading - with disarming candor.
- Distinct from the European surrealist writers, who were concerned with distillation of dreams, Neruda harnessed the natural world.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.