nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 1.1 (of leaflets, money, food, chores) distribución (feminine), reparto (masculine); (of dividends) reparto (masculine) 1.2 [Business/Comercio] distribución (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) distribution network red (feminine) de distribuidoresMore example sentences
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- 2 (range, spread) distribución (feminine)More example sentences
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.