- 1 [Business/Comercio] distribuidor (masculine); [Cinema/Cine] distribuidora (feminine)More example sentences
- The workshops will review market research techniques and the role of agents and distributors.
- We were the largest independent beverage distributor in western Canada.
- You are now ready to proceed as an independent herbalife distributor.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Electricity/Electricidad] distribuidor (m) (del encendido), delco® (m) (Spain/España)More example sentences
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- Many motorists cannot tell a drive belt from a distributor.
- This engine has a unique system: a pick-up coil in the distributor triggers the spark.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an