Translation of distributor in Spanish:
- 1 [Business/Comercio] distribuidor (masculine); [Cinema/Cine] distribuidora (feminine)Example sentences
- The workshops will review market research techniques and the role of agents and distributors.
- We were the largest independent beverage distributor in western Canada.
- You are now ready to proceed as an independent herbalife distributor.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Electricity/Electricidad] distribuidor (masculine) (del encendido), delco® (masculine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- Many motorists cannot tell a drive belt from a distributor.
- This engine has a unique system: a pick-up coil in the distributor triggers the spark.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.