- 1.1 (sofa) diván (m), canapé (m)More example sentences1.2divan (bed) cama (f) turca
More example sentences
- They piled out into a bigger room with several worn couches and divans.
- I spotted Jonas and his friends lounging on ornate, divan couches in the ‘mirror’ room.
- She pulled the low writing desk to the divan, and reached into the jar.
- For example, instead of putting a lavish bed into the bedroom we bought a standard divan bed and had a headboard made.
- In drawers under the divan bed were four large bags of herbal cannabis and five smaller bags.
- He found Mullen hiding inside the divan bed and he detained him until the police returned.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.