- 1.1 (sofa) diván (m), canapé (m)More example sentences1.2divan (bed) cama (feminine) turca
More example sentences
- They piled out into a bigger room with several worn couches and divans.
- I spotted Jonas and his friends lounging on ornate, divan couches in the ‘mirror’ room.
- She pulled the low writing desk to the divan, and reached into the jar.
- For example, instead of putting a lavish bed into the bedroom we bought a standard divan bed and had a headboard made.
- In drawers under the divan bed were four large bags of herbal cannabis and five smaller bags.
- He found Mullen hiding inside the divan bed and he detained him until the police returned.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.