- 1 uncountable/no numerable (sphere of influence, activity) campo (masculine), esfera (feminine) statistics is outside my domain la estadística no es mi campo in the political/economic domain en el ámbito político/económico, en la esfera política/económica in the public domain de(l) dominio públicoMore example sentences
- After dark, the street milieu is the domain of the shadowy.
- The one area where there is some similarity between the two wars is the domain of public opinion.
- This is the domain of theology, cosmology and psychology.
- 2 countable/numerable [Computing/Informática] dominio (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) domain name nombre (masculine) de dominio domain name system sistema (masculine) de nombres de dominioMore example sentences
- If the people with those accounts didn't bother to change their e-mail address when the domain expired, you can collect their passwords.
- The process for deciding ownership of Internet domains is flawed, biased and in drastic need of reform, an expert in Internet and e-commerce law has concluded in a study released today.
- Thus, identity indirectly controls the list of domains you may enter.
- 3 countable/numerable (estate) [History/Historia] dominios (masculine plural)More example sentences
- The domains under her control included territories in both Burgundy and the Netherlands.
- The vast domain now had an area of nearly eleven and a half million square miles, and a population of more than a fifth of the people of the globe.
- The peripatetic household continued to gravitate towards the cities and towns of a ruler's domains, an urban environment providing the necessary infrastructures for court life.
- 4 countable/numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] dominio (masculine)More example sentences
- Ten separate regression analyses were carried out, one regression analysis corresponding to each of the ten domains of the independent variables.
- In this case, this is not a problem, since the domain of the sine function is all real numbers.
- One of the first papers which he published after arriving in the United States was on the Euclidean algorithm in principal ideal domains.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.