Translation of donor in Spanish:
- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] donante (masculine and feminine) a blood/kidney donor un donante de sangre/riñónExample sentences
- Before death, the organ donor received several transfusions of blood products.
- A device to make the organs of brain-dead donors more suitable for transplant will be evaluated in a government-funded study.
- The majority of the healthy control subjects were healthy blood donors, and the others were organ transplant donors.
- 2 (to charity) donante (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- The charity specializes in using donor money to buy people in developing world animals from cows to camels and everything in between.
- The bit we like best is the idea that tax relief is available today for money that donors agree to bequeath to charities on their death.
- The expectation of the donors was that charities receiving the funds would disburse the money to needy victims just as quickly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a