- they do/are a double actson una pareja de humoristas
actúan en parejaExample sentences
- The pair were a brilliant double act, helped by evil lighting and Marjorie's hissy voice, which I learn is not her own and helped along by case loads of throat sweets presumably.
- He first met Les, who became a close friend, in 1971 and the pair rapidly formed a double act in Sez Les and The Les Dawson Show.
- After The Pleasure Man, the two got together as a double act, with Burn performing songs Bloomfield had done in collaboration with director Neil Bartlett.
Definition of double act in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.