- 1.1 [Busn] paga (f) doble on Sundays we're on double time los domingos nos dan paga doble or nos pagan el dobleMore example sentences1.2 (AmE) [Mil] paso (m) ligero
More example sentences
- In addition, eligible employees who do work on the holiday are paid time-and-a-half for the first 11 hours and double time after 11 hours.
- Though it wasn't compulsory, everyone got a paid three-week holiday or bank holiday double time and days in lieu.
- But even double time wages were not enough to entice many workers to put themselves at risk, given the inadequacies of the resources that remained.
- The patrol, at any given time, would pick up a double time for a short duration and, at times, change the logical direction of its movement to prevent being targeted or trailed.
- In the hours after the first quake in January, they marched in double time through devastated streets of Las Colinas, a neighborhood of Santa Tecla, carrying shovels across their chests like rifles.