Translation of dullsville in Spanish:
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], aburridoExample sentences
- It's worth noting at this juncture that this particular guy works for the ‘information worker product management group’, the relatively recent dullsville tag for the bit that owns this program.
- If he is to compete in this suddenly hot publishing space, he will have to take his dullsville computer magazines and refit them as hip voices for the new economy.
- We once ate in a restaurant in Paris which did a pudding list which was as exciting as the main courses, but as a rule, it's dullsville.
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar] this is dullsville! (place) ¡qué lugar más muerto!, ¡vaya muermo de sitio! (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar] (condition) ¡qué aburrimiento!, ¡qué aburrición! (Colombia) (Mexico/México) , ¡esto es un opio! (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...