Translation of during in Spanish:
- 1.1 (throughout the course of) you never see them during the daynunca se los ve durante el día or de díaduring his lifetime he was relatively unknownen vida no fue muy conocidoExample sentences1.2 (at some point in) she'll call during the week
llamará durante la semanait was during a visit to the Far East that he first met herla conoció durante or en una visita al Lejano OrienteExample sentences
- So to catch these spring beasts you obviously need a water that is open during the spring period.
- All that is needed is to keep an eye open during the normal course of your daily life.
- The plans will be discussed during a public consultation period to be held soon.
- In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.
- A senior police officer said her husband had confessed to hitting her during a row.
- However during the argument, she cited my parents as a source for one of her arguments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.