Translation of during in Spanish:
- 1.1 (throughout the course of) you never see them during the dayduring his lifetime he was relatively unknownnunca se los ve durante el día or de díaen vida no fue muy conocidoExample sentences1.2 (at some point in) she'll call during the week
it was during a visit to the Far East that he first met herllamará durante la semanala conoció durante or en una visita al Lejano OrienteExample sentences
- So to catch these spring beasts you obviously need a water that is open during the spring period.
- All that is needed is to keep an eye open during the normal course of your daily life.
- The plans will be discussed during a public consultation period to be held soon.
- In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.
- A senior police officer said her husband had confessed to hitting her during a row.
- However during the argument, she cited my parents as a source for one of her arguments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the