Translation of dwell in Spanish:
- [literary]Example sentences
- She pleased the many tourists that flocked to see the gypsy caravan that dwelt in the forest.
- The light made her squint and cower back, like some animal that had dwelled in caves for all time.
- This was where the people I truly considered my kin dwelt.
- 1.1 (concentrate on) try not to dwell on the past
trata de no pensar demasiado en el pasadothe documentary dwells excessively on the sordid side of her life
el documental se detiene demasiado or hace demasiado hincapié en los aspectos sórdidos de su vida1.2 (Music)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.