- [literary/literario] morar [literary/literario], vivirMore example sentences
- She pleased the many tourists that flocked to see the gypsy caravan that dwelt in the forest.
- The light made her squint and cower back, like some animal that had dwelled in caves for all time.
- This was where the people I truly considered my kin dwelt.
dwell onverb + preposition + object/verbo + preposición + complemento
- 1.1 (concentrate on) try not to dwell on the past trata de no pensar demasiado en el pasado the documentary dwells excessively on the sordid side of her life el documental se detiene demasiado or hace demasiado hincapié en los aspectos sórdidos de su vida 1.2 [Music/Música] [note] alargar*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...