- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (world of electronic commerce) e-business (m), negocios (mpl) electrónicosMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (firm) e-business (masculine)
More example sentences
- Most of us would agree that a superb e-business Web site is one that meets all of our needs as quickly as possible.
- London's mayor is to get an e-business adviser to promote e-commerce and hi-tech businesses in the capital.
- Employees working in the e-business and web sector in Ireland receive salaries on a par with other economic sectors.
- Mirador was chaired by Jonathan Mills, who was also a founder of Trinity Technology which spawned the failed e-business consultancy Ebeon.
- We have funded money into Stanford University, into the e-business school there.
- To realise the value of the prize, Labyrinth undertook to build an e-business system for Irish Farmhouse within six months.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.