Translation of each in Spanish:
- each question is worth five pointseach one is hand-paintedcada pregunta vale cinco puntoseach one of us/themcada uno de ellos está pintado a manoeach and every house in the neighborhoodcada uno de nosotros/ellosI want each and every one of you to be presenttodas las casas del barrio, sin excepción or todas y cada una de las casas del barrioquiero que estén todos presentes, quiero que estén presentes todos y cada uno de ustedes or todos sin excepción
- 1.1examine the rings: each represents a year's growthcada uno, (cada una)we passed through several villages, each more picturesque than the lastobserven los anillos: cada uno representa un año de crecimientoeach in turn stepped onto the stagepasamos por varios pueblecitos, a cuál más pintorescoI'll have a little of each, pleaseuno por uno fueron subiendo al escenario1.2each ofeach of them blamed the othersírveme un poco de cada uno, por favorthe missiles, each of which costs …se echaron la culpa mutuamenteeach of us must do his dutylos misiles, cada uno de los cuales cuesta …he questioned each of them in turncada uno de nosotros tiene que cumplir con su deber1.3 (after n or pron) they each received a giftles preguntó uno por unoyou have each been granted …cada uno recibió un regaloJohn and Bill each won a cara cada uno de ustedes se le ha otorgado …John y Bill ganaron un coche cada unoExample sentences
- Fawcett's team won the last three ends but managed only a single shot on each of them.
- He has a growing collection of plastic dinosaurs and he can pretty much name each one.
- It is so heavy that it can only be pulled at a walk by eight horses, each of which has to give full effort.
- we were paid $10 eachthe apples are 20 cents eachnos pagaron 10 dólares a cada unolas manzanas valen 20 centavos por pieza or cada unaExample sentences
- Four seminars were held in July, one each for trustees, presidents, deans, and school heads.
- The glasses only cost $0.85 each, but the minimum order is for 25 pairs.
- Cinema-goers paid 20p each to become the inaugural customers at the 10-screen multiplex.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.