Translation of easily in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (without difficulty) they won easilyit's easily doneganaron fácilmente or con facilidad or [colloquial] fácilthe campsite is easily accessiblees fácil que suceda esohe's easily persuaded/fooledel camping es de fácil accesoit's easily obtainablees fácil de convencer/engañardriving didn't come easily to mese consigue sin problemaslanguages come easily to him 1.2 (readily)aprender a manejar or (Spain) conducir no me fue or no me resultó fácil(break/stain/cry)you gave up much too easilyte diste por vencido demasiado prontoExample sentences1.3
(move/speak)con solturaExample sentences
- I'm just one of that new brand of consumer - the one with a very short attention span, who bores quickly and easily.
- Fibreglass was commonly used in public sculptures some years ago but it was found to break easily and colours faded quickly on it.
- I blush very, very, very easily, frequently for literally no reason.
- This keeps this information together and easily accessible with minimal effort and time.
- She said these areas if developed and easily accessible would surpass in its attraction any known tourist spot in the state.
- The disused railway line makes the bog and surrounding areas easily accessible from both ends.
- 2 2.1 (by far) he's easily the bestthere's easily enough for everybodyes fácil or con mucho or (Latin America) (de) lejos el mejoreasily our worst year since 1976hay de sobra para todos2.2 (at least) it must have cost easily $100con mucho nuestro peor año desde 1976debe de haber costado por lo menos $100Example sentences
- The number of busts for hard drugs within the British army has doubled in two years and now easily exceeds positive tests for cannabis.
- In modern politics style is substance, manner is meaning, and a look is easily worth a thousand words.
- What happened there last week was easily the gravest event since the group's attack in New York.
- These were several sentences providing significant insight into future events that could easily have been missed.
- Events could easily overtake the proposed policies displayed in its pages.
- Apparently, signals can easily crisscross and become confused.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.