Translation of eastern in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] (before noun/delante del nombre) oriental, este (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) the eastern areas of the country las zonas orientales or este del país heavy rain over eastern England fuertes lluvias en or sobre el este de Inglaterra the eastern states los estados del esteExample sentences1.2 (oriental) [appearance/custom] oriental
- They would totally obscure the view of the Tower from the eastern aspect.
- In the eastern Mediterranean a wind blows out from Libya and Egypt, known as the Khamsin.
- For different reasons, parts of temperate eastern Asia also experience quite cold winters.
- It wasn't long before the group discovered a demand for Eastern music in Europe.
- Like most of the others, he wore extravagant clothes made from the finest eastern silks and fabrics.
- The diversity of far eastern cinema today is as impressive as its quality.
- A clearer insight can be developed from a number of eastern traditions or from a Marxist tradition.
- For research purposes, I'm looking for books on eastern magic practices and culture.
- Tens of thousands of people flocked to Heaton Park at the weekend for a feast of eastern culture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.