Translation of ego in Spanish:
noun plural egos
- 1.1 (Psychology)the egoel yo
el egoExample sentences1.2 (self-regard) to damage somebody's ego
herir a alguien en su amor propioto deflate somebody's egobajarle los humos a alguiento boost somebody's egoalimentar el ego de alguienExample sentences
- Jung also found that in practice both anima and animus act in dreams and in the imagination as mediators of the unconscious to the ego, so providing a means for inner as well as outer adaptation.
- The effects of a shift in identity from the ego to the inner self are dramatic and remarkable.
- Letting go of the ego, the persona, the rational mind is a central experience in mystical traditions.
- If I do get all of that done and sorted out properly my meetings tend to go very well, and that's a big big boost to my ego.
- Your natural reactions to circumstances encourage success and the healthy growth of your ego and self-esteem.
- It is very flattering and a big boost to the ego to receive compliments from someone like Stacey Jones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.