n (plural egos)
- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] the ego el yo, el egoMore example sentences1.2 (self-regard) amor (masculine) propio, ego (masculine) to damage sb's ego herir* a algn en su amor propio to deflate sb's ego bajarle los humos a algn to boost sb's ego alimentar el ego de algn
More example sentences
- Jung also found that in practice both anima and animus act in dreams and in the imagination as mediators of the unconscious to the ego, so providing a means for inner as well as outer adaptation.
- The effects of a shift in identity from the ego to the inner self are dramatic and remarkable.
- Letting go of the ego, the persona, the rational mind is a central experience in mystical traditions.
- If I do get all of that done and sorted out properly my meetings tend to go very well, and that's a big big boost to my ego.
- Your natural reactions to circumstances encourage success and the healthy growth of your ego and self-esteem.
- It is very flattering and a big boost to the ego to receive compliments from someone like Stacey Jones.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.