Translation of encash in Spanish:
- (British English) [formal]hacer efectivo [formal]Example sentences
- Some products will subsequently offer investors similar maturity ‘windows’ during which they are guaranteed to receive the capital they invested, should they decide to encash the bond.
- Customers will be able to deposit cash and cheques, and to encash personal cheques up to the value of their cheque guarantee card.
- He encashed a cheque and when he started distributing the cash to the staff members present in the bank he found some was missing.
Definition of encash in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.