Translation of endorsement in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1 1.1 (approval)Example sentences1.2 (Politics) 1.3 (Marketing)
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- 3 (on driving licence)(British English)
anotación (feminine) (de una infracción de tráfico)Example sentences
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.