- 1 1.1 (approval) aval (m), aprobación (f)More example sentences1.2 [Pol] refrendo (m) 1.3 [Marketing] promoción (f)
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- 2 (signature) endoso (m)
- 3 (on driving licence) (BrE) anotación (f) (de una infracción de tráfico)More example sentences
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.