Translation of endure in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- I now understand the pain and suffering a terminal illness can cause, suffering not just endured by the patient but by their loved ones.
- He worked for 37 years at York Carriageworks and died of an illness related to asbestos, after enduring a long and painful collapse.
- It was difficult to gauge who had endured the more difficult week.
- Your strength in personal affairs is your ability to build a well-knit, solid relationship that endures and continues to thrive year after year.
- It has worked so far for the Murdochs, but whether the concept will endure, however, remains to be seen.
- Above all, the stones remain and endure and, as he rightly reminds us, they too have a story to tell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.