- 1.1 [hardship/pain] soportar, aguantar 1.2 (tolerate) soportar, tolerar I will not endure this treatment any longer no voy a seguir consintiendo or tolerando que se me trate asíMore example sentences
- I now understand the pain and suffering a terminal illness can cause, suffering not just endured by the patient but by their loved ones.
- Mr Sanderson worked for 37 years at York Carriageworks and died of an illness related to asbestos, after enduring a long and painful collapse.
- It was difficult to gauge who had endured the more difficult week.
- [fame/friendship/memories] perdurar; [system] sostenerse*More example sentences
- Your strength in personal affairs is your ability to build a well-knit, solid relationship that endures and continues to thrive year after year.
- It has worked so far for the Murdochs, but whether the concept will endure, however, remains to be seen.
- Above all, the stones remain and endure and, as he rightly reminds us, they too have a story to tell.
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...